10, 000 Roses Café is one of the most recent tourist attractions in Cebu, which just opened early this year.
This cozy Café has been the talk of the town since it catches the interests of both local and foreign travel enthusiasts due to its rustic appeal close to the sea.
Needless to mention, this place is perfect for those who enjoy relaxing moments with chill out lounge in and out of the café. So, if you’re one of them, let yourself be indulged in this wonderful place where you can savor every moment of your time.
10, 000 Roses Cafe is situated on a reclaimed wharf property in Brgy. Day-as, Cordova and is opened from Monday to Sunday from 11 am until 12 midnight.
The greatest thumbs-up feature of it is that the place is filled with 10,000 illuminating white roses just right outside the café. It is best to visit the café during weekdays at dusk until late in the evening.
How to get to 10,000 Roses Cafe?
There are various ways to choose from in order to reach 10,000 Roses Cafe. On this guide, we will provide you some insights on how to get there in an easier, suitable, and economical way.
10,000 roses cafe how to get there options:
Cebu City to 10,000 Roses Cafe
- If you are from Cebu City, hiring a taxi, uber or grab would be much easier way to go there. With this option, you need to consider the time of your travel since you will be stuck in a heavy traffic before entering Mactan Island.Usually, there is a massive traffic going to Lapu-Lapu around 4pm-9pm. Well, having your own car would definitely be the most suitable way without worrying about costly payment when you’re in a middle of traffic congestion.
- In our case, we took a V-hire in SM City Cebu and dropped-off in Gaisano Island Mactan Mall. We then hired an Uber car going directly to 10,000 Roses Café. You may also want to ride a multicab, Yes! you can, going to Cordova via Mercado.Note: There are actually two options of V-hire in SM City Cebu; one is Mepza (Gaisano Island Mactan Mall) the other one is Cordova.Most of the time there is a long queue going to Cordova especially during rush hours. You can also ride a V-hire going to Lapu-Lapu in Ayala Terminal ground floor.
- If you are on a tight budget, taking jeepneys going to Lapu-Lapu City would probably be the economical way.First, ride a Jeepney with a route number of 01k going to Parkmall in SM City Cebu and transfer to another jeepney in Parkmall terminal going to Opon Mercado / Tamiya, just ask the driver to drop you off in a Traffic light or (ubos – first intersection just after crossing the old bridge).Once you get on the said area, ride a jeepney going to Cordova via Mercado. Tell the driver to drop you in Gaisano Grand Cordova and hire a pedicab going to 10,000 Roses Cafe.
Mactan Airport to 10,000 Roses Cafe
There are taxis certainly waiting at the airport, but if you do not want to spend a lot of money on fare, you can ride a yellow multicab just right outside the international departure. These jeepneys are bound to Opon Mercado/Market where you can drop-off in Savemore and take another jeepney going to Cordova via Opon Mercado.
- SM City Cebu to Mepz/Gaisano Island Mactan Mall – 25 pesos
- SM City Cebu to Cordova – 40 pesos
- Ayala Terminal to Lapu-Lapu – 35 to 45 pesos
- SM City Cebu to Parkmall – 7 pesos
- Parkmall to Opon (ubos/stop light) – 7 pesos
- Mactan Airport to Opon – 7
- Opon to Cordova – 10 pesos
Reminder: There is a 20 pesos environmental fee being collected by the LGU to control the traffic and the people who want to visit the cafe.
10,000 Roses Cafe Information
Operation: 11AM – 12AM everyday (Monday – Sunday)
Phone: (032) 496 7023
Location: Day-as Barangay Rd, Cordova, Cebu
Sunset view on 10,000 Roses Cafe
For your queries and suggestions, please drop your comments below.